Who is the personal data controller?
City Council of Boñar, with NIF: P2402200F, with address at Cl. Escuelas nº. 17, 24850 – Boñar – León, telephone 987735003 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For what purpose are personal data processed?
Boñar City Council processes the information provided in order to respond to queries and/or suggestions made through the website, to process or initiate any administrative procedure through the electronic office, to maintain contact between the user and the Administration, as well as its general management.
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the service provision relationship is maintained, until the data subject requests deletion or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
What is the legitimacy for using your data?
The legal bases for the processing of personal data are as follows:
The performance of a task in the public interest or the exercise of public authority, as well as the fulfilment of a legal obligation, on the basis of the powers conferred on the public authority by the law 7/1985, of April 2nd, Regulatory of Bases of Local Regime, attributed to the Boñar City Council.
The unequivocal consent of the data subject to the processing of his or her personal data.
To which recipients will the data be communicated?
In addition, the data will be transferred to third parties in cases where there is a legal obligation, such as: Banks, savings banks and rural banks, Social Security bodies, Public Treasury and Tax Administration, Court of Accounts, Community Chamber of Accounts, Ministry of Economy and Finance, Cadastre, Traffic Headquarters, National Statistics Institute, Judicial Bodies, Security Forces and Corps, legitimate interested parties due to being part of the administrative process, Electoral Census Office. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
No international transfers of data are foreseen.
What are your rights when you give your consent?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether their personal data are being processed in the Boñar City Council.
The persons concerned are entitled to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the data subject,
- Ask for rectification or deletion
- Request the restriction of data processing
- Oppose further processing
- Request data portability
- Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case it will only be kept for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. The Boñar City Council will stop processing the data, except for imperious legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. They may also request the portability of their data.
Data subjects also have the right to effective judicial protection and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
How were the personal data obtained?
The personal data processed by the City Council of Boñar have been obtained directly from the owner of such data or from other public administrations, in accordance with Law 39/2015, of 1 October, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations.
The categories of personal data processed are:
- Data of an identifying nature.
- Of personal characteristics,
- Academic and professional,
- Employment details,
- Commercial information data,
Registration of processing activities
In the municipality the register of treatment activities is as follows:
- Check-in and check-out: Monitoring and control of incoming and outgoing documentation at the City Council.
- Financial management: Management of the municipal accounts, monitoring of supplier and creditor management.
- Municipal Taxes: Preparation, monitoring and management of municipal taxes.
- Register of Inhabitants: Management, control and monitoring of the population register in accordance with Art. 16 of the Ley de Bases de régimen Local.
- Labour: HR and labour management of municipal staff, payroll, contracts and other procedures for compliance with legal obligations in labour matters, occupational risk prevention and staff selection.
- Administrative Procedure: To collect and process personal data related to the processing of administrative procedures in which the City Council and citizens participate.
- Permits: Management and processing of municipal permits and licences.
- Image and Communication, Web and Mail: Image and information about the municipality and its City Council, advertising of municipal acts, administrative procedures provided to citizens, contact between citizens and the Administration, management of contacts and e-mails, electronic headquarters and transparency portal.
- Domestic and dangerous animal regime: Monitoring and control of domestic and dangerous animal registers.
- Archive: Documentary archive of previous years: administrative procedure, accounting management, municipal inventory, register of entries and exits, personnel and municipal government files, access control for researchers.
- Civil Registry and Peace Court: Administration and management of the different procedures carried out in the registry: births, marriages, partnerships, deaths. As well as the monitoring and control of the peace court.
- Sports activities: Management and administration of sports activities promoted by the municipality.